Wednesday, May 22, 2013

More Citrasolv papers

Last week I ended up doing two more sessions of making Citrasolv papers with National Geographic magazines.

Here are some additional pictures. I really like the ones where I used stencils or bubble wrap. Doing this technique outside was way easier as I could just spread the papers out in the yard. They do like to blow around a bit, but my yard is fenced so I wasn't worried about losing any of them.

Typical result.

With leaf stencil tucked in.

 Large bubble wrap tucked in

Flower stencil. This stencil had gold on it (Pearlescent brand ink?) from a previous project. The ink transferred to the magazine page.  This looks awesome. This stencil also had some green acrylic paint on it. It bubbled up on the stencil, but did not transfer. I tried to re-create this look by spraying tattered angels spray on my stencil and tucking it in, which worked okay, but not as good as this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment