Sunday, June 15, 2014

Colorado Mixed Media Club, June meeting, gelli printing

Yesterday for our June meeting, we did gelli printing. Sabyl showed us a way to do color block printing, including adding marks. 
 Demo pieces.

We played with this, as well as using stencils.

Here is Sidran with one of her works.


Here is Laurie, she wasn't too happy with hers...

Sue Clarke was happy, she did some lovely experimenting.

Two of Sue's pieces.

I didn't get a picture of Sue Shenk, but here are some of her works, and a close-up.



Sabyl's pieces.

 Here I am. Picture by Sue Clarke.

Here is my favorite piece. I will show some others in a separate post.

I did not get a picture of Susan and her work.

This is a great picture of Simone and Sabyl goofing around. Photo by Sue Clarke.

No comments:

Post a Comment