This one I decided to have some fun with as it was not in the best condition. I took out the interior liner and spray painted the interior red. I used blue painters tape to create a pattern. Here it is before I removed the tape.
Also for the Mod show, I did some silkscreen prints on wood veneer. I cut stencils out of Mylar which were then taped to the silkscreen frame. I am not a silkscreen expert so am going to leave the "how to" to people with more experience, but the results were good!
I hope you had a good weekend! I rewarded myself by making an Apple Crisp yesterday. Here is a picture before the topping.